If you employ professional drivers of HGV or LGV vehicles over 3.5 tonnes you will no doubt be aware that your drivers are required to attend a Driver CPC training course to complete 35 hours of periodic training every five years after the deadline of 9th September 2014 for completion of the first required Driver CPC training.
ACE Trainers offer Driver CPC training for professional drivers of vehicles over 3.5 tonnes for companies in the West Midlands, Basingstoke, Oxfordshire, Devon, Berkshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, Middlesex, and Kent. They are accredited by the RTITB, HSE and ITSSAR as a training company providing the very highest standard of vocational training courses, and have many glowing customer testimonials on their website to support their excellent delivery of training courses:http://acetrainers.co.
ACE Trainers can provide your company with Driver CPC training that will cover the five legally required modules and 35 hours of training as stipulated by VOSA. Their courses cover the following:
• Drivers Hours and Tachograph including Working Time Directive
• Vehicle & Load Handling Systems
• Health & Safety, Loading/Unloading, PPE, Risk Assessments
• Principles of Safe Economic & Defensive Driving (Fuel Economy Training)
• Maintenance, Daily Checks, Speed Limits, Driving Regulations, Signs and Restrictions
Read our latest article: Manual Handling Training Oxfordshire